REMINDER! SHARE YOUR PICTURES!
2015 Montana Tribal College Fair Circuit!
Don’t forget to take lots of pictures and share them with us! This is a great way to share in this wonderful event!
o When you share your pictures, they will be posted on the www.MontanaTribalColleges.org website and photo blog! Mostly, this is a fun way for all of us to share this experience of this Montana circuit and share your experience with each other.
§ How it works? It is super easy and fun!
§ Step One:
· Take any pictures of your travels to/from each event. (These can be pictures of the town, sunsets, other representatives traveling, you on the roadside, roadside landmarks…have fun!)
· Take pictures on the Tribal College Campuses.
· Take pictures during your campus visit and during the relationship building sessions.
· Take pictures at the fairs! (Students, other representatives, you at your table, etc.)
§ Step Two:
· How to share your pictures – Just simply send an Email To: TribalCollegeTeam.Website@blogger.com
· Make sure to include your name in this email, so we will know who submitted the pictures.
§ Step Three:
· Take more pictures! You can submit as many as you would like! The more the better and the greater chance of winning the prize! Have fun and share in this wonderful experience with everyone on the Circuit!
· To see other people’s pictures and share comments visit: @ http://tribalcolleges.blogspot.com
Amy M Leary______________________________
Montana Post Secondary Educational Opportunities Council
| Phone 406.531.3531
| Fax 866.222.8978
| Email Amy.Leary@MontanaColleges.com
This e-mail may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is privileged. The information
is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, delete
it without copying it and immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail. Thank you for your help.